Sunday, June 22, 2008
Beach Vacation
We had a great time in Charleston, SC! Madeline is a beach baby, that's for sure. She LOVED it! We got to go to the beach 4 days and the pool twice. We took a private hour-long carriage tour of Historic downtown Charleston, went to Magnolia plantation, shopped at the Market, and ate a lot of good seafood. Madeline was such a good girl all week. She loved all of the attention she got from Nana and Grandad, and she loved being on the beach with so much room to run! Our beach house was so nice. It had great views of the water and boats. Madeline wasn't interested in the boats, but she loved seagulls and shells. We saw tons of dolphins too. They were so close to the shore! We couldn't believe it! We are ready to go back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Maddie J,
Looks like you had a great time at the beach. I loved your swimsuits, they were FABULOUS! My trip to the beach was fun too, lots of time in the "wa-wa" and the "dirt" (sand). Someday maybe we can be beach babies together. My mom says she'll call your mom tomrrow. See you soon.
Love, Reese Kathryn
MJ,
I am so glad you are back! I missed you. You looked so cute in your bathing suits! I am leaving on Friday for vacation, maybe I can come see you after I get back.
Love,
Loren
oh...my....goodness, the picture of the footprints is just so sweet! I believe it's my favorite. Looks like a tradition has begun to vay-cay in charleston, baby!
luv,
aunt julie :)
Post a Comment