When you don't have a full bath on the main floor of the house, and Mommy's knee still can't go up stairs or bend to bathe the baby, here's what you do! It takes a lot of Ajax and bleach and tons of rinsing to get the sink clean enough, but Madeline actually enjoyed her sink baths this week! Daddy finally got a break from bath duty a couple of times! He's been doing a great job while Mom has to recover. And our girl is definitely a water baby!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Bath Time
When you don't have a full bath on the main floor of the house, and Mommy's knee still can't go up stairs or bend to bathe the baby, here's what you do! It takes a lot of Ajax and bleach and tons of rinsing to get the sink clean enough, but Madeline actually enjoyed her sink baths this week! Daddy finally got a break from bath duty a couple of times! He's been doing a great job while Mom has to recover. And our girl is definitely a water baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Madeline,
You look like you were having so much fun taking a bath in the kitchen sink! I bet you will have fun taking a bath with your new Elmo too. I miss you bunches and can't wait to see you again.
Love, Nana
Hi Madeline!
I love getting sink baths too! You look like you had a good time. It was fun seeing you at christmas. Since then I have started walking and keeping my mom real busy now. I am getng into everthing. Make a few splashes for me next time:)
Hayden
Oh my! You look like you are having a blast MJ! I bet you are being a goog girl while mommy recovers. Those pics are too cute!
Dear Maddie J.
I miss you! Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait until this summer so we can splash in the pool.
Love, Reese Kathryn
Post a Comment