Madeline had a great 2nd birthday! We had a wonderful party with family for her on Saturday evening. Then today, we spent time with Nana and Grandad. We fed the ducks at the lake, played in her sand & water table, swung on her swingset, and had her 2 year pictures made. It was busy, but we think she had a great birthday weekend! It is so hard to believe that she is 2 years old! We are thankful for the past 2 years, and are looking forward to all of the new things she'll do this year. Madeline is truly a blessing and we wouldn't trade her for the world! Happy birthday Madeline!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Madeline! I can't wait to see you tomorrow and celebrate your birthday on Wednesday. I went to the park today and fed ducks too! Too bad we didn't go together. :-( Also, I'm sorry you had to stay home and potty train this week instead of play with me. :-) Miss you and love you lots!
Elyse
Dear Madeline,
It looks like your party was a HUGE hit. You got lots of cool stuff! I am so glad you had fun. You make such an adorable two year old! Love ya!
Emmi & Kylie
Post a Comment