Maddie, I miss playing with you! You look beautiful in your princess dress. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the wedding. My mommy didn't get back from out of town in time to go and take me. :-( Let's get together soon! Love, Elyse
Madeline, You did a great job being our flower girl. Bo and I would like to see you some time soon. Tell mommy to call when you get back from vacation. Love, Loren and Bo
Our names are Jerrod and Sarah. Our first child, Madeline Jade, was born on April 5, 2007. She is our pride and joy! She is so much fun, and we are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful blessing from God. We hope you will enjoy seeing bits and pieces from our adventures with Maddie J!
4 comments:
Adorable!!
You look like a little princess Madeline! Just adorable!
Maddie,
I miss playing with you! You look beautiful in your princess dress. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the wedding. My mommy didn't get back from out of town in time to go and take me. :-( Let's get together soon! Love, Elyse
Madeline,
You did a great job being our flower girl. Bo and I would like to see you some time soon. Tell mommy to call when you get back from vacation.
Love,
Loren and Bo
Post a Comment