Our names are Jerrod and Sarah. Our first child, Madeline Jade, was born on April 5, 2007. She is our pride and joy! She is so much fun, and we are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful blessing from God. We hope you will enjoy seeing bits and pieces from our adventures with Maddie J!
4 comments:
De and I love the way she says
"yea-ya" like Snoop Dogg! So cute!
It looks like you had fun in the snow Madeline! I went out too but it was so cold we didn't stay out too long! Enjoy another snow day home tomorrow!
Love, Kylie
I LOVE the pigtails! She is so precious. The video clips are sweet as sugar. Reese wanted to make snow angels too.
I agree Jessie! I also like how she says it tateses like shuga...Sooo Cute! Have another fun day at home!
Post a Comment