I have to take Elyse there! I've heard a lot about it but never get all the way out to Hamburg. I was just telling Emmi last night that one of the biggest things I missed about living in Nicholasville was playing with you guys! Can't wait to get back so we can do that! Miss that Maddie J, give her hugs from all of us! And miss you too!
They were SO cute together! I love our monkeys! I have a great pic I have to give you of MJ. We can't wait to play again now that we are back from the beach!
Our names are Jerrod and Sarah. Our first child, Madeline Jade, was born on April 5, 2007. She is our pride and joy! She is so much fun, and we are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful blessing from God. We hope you will enjoy seeing bits and pieces from our adventures with Maddie J!
2 comments:
I have to take Elyse there! I've heard a lot about it but never get all the way out to Hamburg. I was just telling Emmi last night that one of the biggest things I missed about living in Nicholasville was playing with you guys! Can't wait to get back so we can do that! Miss that Maddie J, give her hugs from all of us! And miss you too!
They were SO cute together! I love our monkeys! I have a great pic I have to give you of MJ. We can't wait to play again now that we are back from the beach!
Post a Comment