We hope everyone had a happy 4th of July! Madeline had a blast. We went to Danville for a cookout at Uncle Rich's. She loved playing with Daisy the puppy, and Desi and Trevor. When we got home Madeline got her first experience with sparklers. She wasn't scared a bit! Neighbors in our cul-de-sac put on a great fireworks show. Madeline kept wanting to "touch those fireworks!" She jumped up and down in the driveway trying to get to them! On Sunday morning, we headed to church with Nana and Grandad.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Too cute! I love that dress...I got it for them at the end of last summer. Avah's headband did stay in good....but Jenna's didn't even fit on her head! I put it in for a second just to get a picture. Looks like Madeline enjoyed the fireworks! My girls loved them....Jenna just stared at them and then would point and laugh. Glad you guys are doing good....I love keeping up with Madeline on the blog. You need to get on Facebook so it's easier to chat!!
Post a Comment