Check out pics from Madeline's playdate today! We met up with Hunter, Tyler, Elyse and Kylie for some fun at Waveland! Aunt Julie joined us too! The kids had a great time!
I love that outfit! She looks adorable! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! They look like they will all be great friends! What a great trio!!! They are all so cute! Miss you all! Jennie
Our names are Jerrod and Sarah. Our first child, Madeline Jade, was born on April 5, 2007. She is our pride and joy! She is so much fun, and we are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful blessing from God. We hope you will enjoy seeing bits and pieces from our adventures with Maddie J!
3 comments:
I love that outfit! She looks adorable! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! They look like they will all be great friends! What a great trio!!! They are all so cute! Miss you all!
Jennie
Maddie-
I had so much fun! I can't wait till next time! Thanks for the yummy popsicle. See you soon.
Kylie
Love it! Can't wait for this Thursday!
Post a Comment