We took Madeline to the pumpkin patch in Georgetown today. It was perfect weather. She went on a hayride, rode on the train, fed some animals, picked out a pumpkin, and played hopscotch. She was so cute! There was definitely more for kids to do at Bi-Water than at Boyd's Orchard.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Look at Maddie Jade at the pumpkin patch! Too cute! I'm glad you said that about there being more to do at this one than Boyd's because we were planning a family trip to Boyd's this week. Looking forward to "shopping" tomorrow. I will call you later about times. :-) Enjoy your day with your Princess!
She looks like she had a great time! I am glad to hear that there was a lot to do because we are going there on Saturday. We have to get a new pumpkin for Nate--check out my blog for a picture of his! He loves to look at Madeline's picture--he always looks for your picture on the side and says, "Look, it's Mrs. Sarah!"
Post a Comment