Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break Fun!

Madeline enjoyed being at home for a whole week! We had a lot of fun. She went for her 18 month check up and we were told that she is going great. She got her 18 month pictures made, went shopping, spent lots of time with family, and got spoiled a lot! It was nice that Jerrod was able to take off for most of the week so we could all be together.

4 comments:

Jeff, Dana, Hayden and Landon said...

Hi Madeline!
looks like you had fun on fall break. I am going trick or treating with my cousins connor and carson. I'm going as tiger but won't be getting candy this year; maybe next year. My mom keeps trying to get me to talk but I'm keeping pretty tight lipped. One day I'll suprise her and start talking in sentences. Hope you have a great halloween. Be sure to post pictures.
~Hayden

Jeff, Emmi & Kylie said...

Hi Madeline! we love your Fall / Halloween outfits! Looks like you had lots of fun on Fall break. I can't wait for you to meet Kylie Hope! Love, Emmi & Kylie

Anonymous said...

Greetings to my far away cousins! I just remembered to get your address to your blog page from my mom. I had to catch up on Madeline! I can't believe how big she has gotten. You need to quit starving that baby and let her eat! HA! HA! She is so cute! I think this is one of the cutest stages they go through! Anyway...it was good to see you all. I have just recently started our own blog page. You can check us out at www.hilltophijinks.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.
Julie

Kerrie said...

I think that you feed her just enough! She is perfect!!!!!!