On Friday afternoon, Madeline and I went to Emmi and Jeff's to visit Kylie Hope. This was my third visit with the baby, but it was Madeline's first. So, we put the girls in their matching monogrammed onesies, and tried to get some cute pics of them. Kylie slept like an angel through the whole photo shoot. Madeline had to do a circle around the living room after each picture we took. She truly did realize that Kylie was a real person, and not a doll. She kept looking at her and saying, "Eyes! Fingernails! Hairs! Nose! Baby!" I thought Madeline was very gentle with Kylie considering she's never been around a newborn before. I am so proud of our girls, and am so happy for our friends Emmi and Jeff. Kylie Hope is a miracle baby. She is beautiful. Madeline and I discussed their future playdates in the car on the way home from their house!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment