Saturday, December 13, 2008
Her Own Tree
Daddy bought Madeline a pink Christmas tree for her room, so Friday after school, we got her some snowman ornaments. (She calls them 'do-mans!') We decorated her tree on Friday night, and had our Christmas with Pa, Aunt Jane and Dale on Saturday night. Madeline opened her first Christmas presents of the year-- and much to her surprise, Aunt Jane got her the Hallmark singing snowmen she had been wanting so badly! She saw them the day after Thanksgiving, but Mommy wouldn't buy them! Thank goodness for Aunt Jane! Madeline of course enjoyed being the center of attention on Saturday night. She also had a big time playing in one of the gift boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Maddie Jade,
I love your little pink Christmas tree! You look so cute decorating it. I know you like the 'do-mans' Aunt Jane gave you. Your pictures look like you were having lots of fun.
Nana
Dear MJ,
We love your pink Christmas tree and the bow on top!
You are too cute! Maybe I will have my own tree next year!
Emmi & Kylie
Post a Comment