Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Snow and Cookies
Since we had a snow day today, it was a great day to bake cookies! We started a Christmas tradition for Madeline. We made Christmas cookies using Grandmother's cookie cutters. It was Maddie's first cookie making! She loved the sprinkles. After the cookies were finished, she said, "Mama, can I have star please?" She was asking for a star-shaped cookie! Guess those are her favorite! We had a great day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Looks like a fun day for you both, plus the phone call was great also.
Were they Jerri's cookie cutters?
Hope they were.
Love you all,
Pa.
What a great way to spend a snow day! MJ looked darn cute in her Christmas bow and slippers!
Nana is so proud of her little baker. The cookies look as sweet and nice as you, Maddie Jade.
I love it! Madeline, you look adorable sitting on the counter making cookies.
I love her slippers!!
Post a Comment