We took Madeline to Bardstown on Saturday to ride the Santa Train with Reese and Noah. It was like the Polar Express- the kids wore pj's,got hot chocolate and cookies, and saw Santa. We had a great time!
Maddie Jade, I'm glad you had so much fun on the Santa train. You really looked cute in your Christmas PJs. I know you will even like Santa one of these days. Love you so much! Nana
Our names are Jerrod and Sarah. Our first child, Madeline Jade, was born on April 5, 2007. She is our pride and joy! She is so much fun, and we are so thankful to have been given such a wonderful blessing from God. We hope you will enjoy seeing bits and pieces from our adventures with Maddie J!
4 comments:
MJ,
You look so cute, Santa is a good guy! I promise!
I love you!
Love Loren
Very Cute! Looks like so much fun! Maybe Kylie will be ready for that next year! Love Maddie's PJ's
Emmi
Looks like a ton of fun! Count us in for next year's trip!! I think grown-ups should get to wear pajamas too, what do you think?!
Maddie Jade,
I'm glad you had so much fun on the Santa train. You really looked cute in your Christmas PJs. I know you will even like Santa one of these days. Love you so much!
Nana
Post a Comment