As you can see, we're pretty sure our Maddie Jade is already a UK Fan! She had a great game day-first we had lunch with her Great Aunt Jane, then Pa, Uncle Rich and Carol came over. Today was the first time she's gotten to wear her Wildcats outfit. Maybe she was their good luck charm!
(ps thanks to Jane for the adorable duck and outfit!)

3 comments:
Madeline you are the cutest Cats fan I have ever seen! You looked so cute in your outfit! You have to keep watching them so that they keep winning!!! Love you bunches baby girl. KK
How sweet is this!!! I think Wildcat Blue is her signature color. She's just a cutie pie.
Love,
Shelly
Maddie J,
We are definatley soul sisters! I had my UK outfit on for the game too! We must be good luck for the CATS. Love you!
Reese Kathryn
Post a Comment