Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!






Madeline had a great first Halloween. We didn't have very many trick-or-treaters come to the door, but we had fun watching her play in the candy bowl, and talk up a storm. She was SO SO cute in her pumpkin suit. Her Grandmother had the great idea to dress her up like a pumpkin, because she called her Punkin all the time! We decided to pick Maddie's costume just for her! We hope Grandmother liked it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Grandmother liked it very much.
She looks like she is having fun.
Love you all.

Pa.

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

I love Madeline's pumpkin costume! She looks adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Cha-Cha pumpkin costume. I knew you would look fabulous in it!
Your Bestest-
Reese Kathryn

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute and we love the pumpkin costume.
Anne Nicole, Jason and Seth

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there to watch the 'cutest punkin in the patch' enjoy Halloween.

Love you guys!
Nana and Grandad