Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Week of Firsts


Fall Break has turned out to be action-packed for Madeline. She sat for the first time in a high chair at a restaurant, took her first ride sitting up in a shopping cart, bought her first winter coat, and ate her first mashed potatoes at Ramsey's. Tonight she ate in her high chair at home for the first time. The rice cereal is going very well. She really likes it! Next week, we get to start adding fruits and vegetables too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love,
You are getting so big! I am so proud of you. Spending Fall Break with you has been so much fun. Daddy and I love you very much.
Love,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big! I miss you bunches! You are a girl after my own heart...mashed potatoes!!! Love you Madeline!
KK

Anonymous said...

Maddie J,
You are so big, before you know it you will be crawling! I hope you and your mommy have had as much fun as Reese Kathryn and I this week! Love you!

Love,
Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

Maddie Jade,
You are soooo big sitting like a cutie pie in your high chair. Can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Maddie J.
Pa loves you very much, and your parents too.

ms julie said...

if you're gonna eat taters, it should be ramsey's taters! yum! now, seriously, it's all fun and games until you're already old enough to date, so no more of this growing-up stuff, miss madeline wadeline!