As you can tell, getting a massage is hard work! Actually, both of the Carrico girls got a massage this afternoon! Even though Madeline just had to have a bottle while it was Mom's turn to be pampered, Donna still worked magic on the impossible shoulder muscles I've been blessed with. The Princess had to have a baby back massage before we left. It definitely relaxed her!!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Could she be more precious? I don't think so! I'm so happy that you started the blog, now I can see cute pictures of her more regularly! Much love,
Ashley
What a sweet picture!
Love,
Aunt Mimi
She might just be the cutest baby in the world!! I want to see a picture of "punkin" in her pumpkin shirt and shoes!
Love ya,
Loren
Hi Madeline,
I enjoyed my visit with you and you sure do look cute in your new outfit. Love and kisses!
Nana
Nana picked a cute outfit for you Maddie...you sure are going to be spoiled! I can't wait to see you again!
Love You Bunches!
KK
Post a Comment